Amz will retain and remit lodging taxes collected in the state, city, and county. More than likely homeowners or their managers are required to collect hotel occupancy taxes from guests who book the properties. These taxes are established by city, county, and state agencies often referred to as occupancy, lodging, hotel, transient, accommodation or room taxes. Amz will take care of filling and paying lodging taxes on your behalf in most markets, and will need to know if you have any special agencies or districts that require lodging tax payments.

Interested in learning more? Complete the form below for your free consultation.


Comments are closed.